Launching this Fall…
- Practical skills for managing those frustrating, yet often ignored, workplace challenges.
- Learning that’s interactive and engaging, yet always comfortable and anxiety-free.
Workshops will be offered at various sites throughout Ontario. For more info, sign up here. Your email address will never be shared, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
[ctct form=”325″ show_title=”false”]
Getting Permission to Fundraise:
Navigating the Politics of Your Organization
Your revenue goal is high, and time is tight. But before you can start fundraising, you need permission. Whether it’s a simple nod of approval, or a complicated formal vote, others have to say yes so you can start. If you’re lucky, getting permission is easy. But often it’s not. And you probably have to convince people who don’t know fundraising. In this workshop, you’ll learn to:
- Use the approval process to your advantage
- Navigate decision-making structures efficiently and successfully
- Teach others about fundraising
- Enhance your stature and win the confidence of peers and senior leaders
- Create fundraising allies among Board members, volunteers, and staff